Our Electronics Tech Center in Brasov focuses on the innovation, development and testing of electronic applications in the Passive Safety area (Active Seatbelts & Steering Wheels), coordinating end-to-end projects for European OEMs.
We are looking for an experienced Software Verification Engineer to join our team on a challenging journey as we move towards the future of the automotive industry.
What will you do?
- Review and revise the product requirements.
- Define relevant test cases with the target to ensure the best coverage of the given requirements, implement automated test scenarios using a specific test language and validate the corrections and the modifications.
- Set up and update the test documentation accordingly.
- Bring your own contribution to improving the testing process or procedures.
- Take an active part in defining and planning the activities, while collaborating with the team to develop and deliver innovative and Best-in-Class products.
What will you bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electronics, Computer Science or a similar field.
- Previous Software & System testing experience.
- Good electronics understanding.
- Knowledge of scripting language programming.
- Familiarity with automotive communication protocols (CAN, LIN).
- Strong team orientation, analytical skills and ability to think out of the box.
Flexible remote job: flexibility to work remotely, but the colleague is expected to report to a local office occasionally, as needed.
This position is eligible for relocation support.
Being onboard our journey of saving more lives will reward you in many ways:
- An attractive salary package with additional benefits such as meal tickets, lunch subsidy, 13th salary and other bonuses throughout the year
- Health & Wellness focus through a private medical cover, remote work, sport activities and discounts
- Professional development, including training and talent management, so that we are all growing together
- Autonomous working environment, with task diversity & challenging projects, to keep things interesting