Autoliv's primary goal is to Save Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, and you can be part of our team as a Design Engineer.
As a Design Engineer you will:
• Be responsible for developing seatbelts components in Catia V5 and implementing them in serial life (technical approval for core components);
• Be responsible for prototyping construction and validation;
• Define the testing plan and interpret the results in order to validate the products;
• Be responsible for FEA analysis interpretation and defining the risk points on products;
• Develop/update the Master Documents according to Lesson Learnt events;
To join our team as Design Engineer you will need:
• Technical University degree;
• Knowledge in design and conception of technical parts, metallic parts machining;
• Good knowledge in Catia V5;
• MS Office knowledge;
• Good English skills; .
• Team work orientated atitude and self-responsible;
• Capacity of listening and communication, reactive and synthetic and not to mention well organized.
But most of all, our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skills.
If you have previous similar experience and you have a passion for design, we'll be happy to find more about your experience and your career goals.