Our Electronics Tech Center in Brasov focuses on the innovation, development and testing of electronic applications in the Passive Safety area (ActiveSeatbelts & Steering Wheels), coordinating end-to-end projects for European OEMs.
We are looking for a Software Integration/Unit Test Engineer to join our team on a challenging journey as we move towards the future of the automotive industry. In this role you will take an active part in defining and planning the testing activities, while collaborating with the development team whenever nonconformities are identified (position eligible for remote work/relocation).
What will you do?
- You will be involved in the V-model lifecycle of software development:
- Specifications: analysis of requirements, software architecture and design.
- Preparation and configuration of unit and integration test environment.
- Module and integration testing: creation of the test specifications, test execution and report generation.
- You will work with specific software development tools: specifications (DOORS), versioning and integrity control (PTC), Unit Test tools (TESSY), Integration Test tools (WINIdea, CANoe).
What will you bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Computer Science or similar field
- Knowledge of Embedded C language and a scripting language (e.g. Python, JScript)
- Good knowledge of testing tools like Tessy, CANoe
- Understanding of testing practices and metodologies
- Basic knowledge in Electronics and Microcontrollers
- Elementary automotive communication protocols (CAN, LIN) and safety standards (ISO26262) knowledge
- Analytical thinking, team collaboration, problem solving
Being on-board our journey of saving more lives will reward you in many ways:
- An attractive salary package with additional benefits such as meal tickets, lunch subsidy, 13th salary and other bonuses throughout the year.
- Health & Wellness focus through a private medical cover, remote work, sport activities and discounts.
- Professional development, including training and talent management, so that we are all growing together.
- Autonomous working environment, with task diversity & challenging projects, to keep things interesting.