Our Electronics Tech Center in Brasov focuses on the innovation, development and testing of electronic applications in the Passive Safety area (Seatbelts & Steering Wheels), coordinating end-to-end projects for European OEMs.
We are looking for an experienced Software Verification Engineer to join our team on a challenging journey as we move towards the future of the automotive industry.
What will you do?
• Review and revise the product requirements.
• Define relevant test cases with the target to ensure the best coverage of the given requirements, implement automated test scenarios using a specific test language and validate the corrections and the modifications.
• Set up and update the test documentation accordingly.
• Bring your own contribution to improving the testing process or procedures.
• Take an active part in defining and planning the activities, while collaborating with the team to develop and deliver innovative and Best-in-Class products.
What will you bring?
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electronics, Computer Science or a similar field.
• Previous Software & System testing experience.
• Good electronics understanding.
• Knowledge of scripting language programming.
• Familiarity with automotive communication protocols (CAN, LIN).
• Strong team orientation, analytical skills and ability to think out of the box.
Being onboard our journey of saving more lives will reward you in many ways:
- An attractive salary package with additional benefits such as meal tickets, lunch subsidy, 13th salary and other bonuses throughout the year
- Health & Wellness focus through a private medical cover, remote work, social events and competitions, sport activities and discounts
- Professional development, including training and talent management, so that we are all growing together
- Autonomous working environment, with task diversity & challenging projects, to keep things interesting