- Responsible for production results according to our company business objectives for the area that he is leading (AMG-Autonomous Manufacturing Group);
- Responsible for company's standards implementation in operations;
- Responsible for level of knowledge, performance within the group of lines.
- Organizing daily production flow;
- Daily monitoring of Waste & Scrap level and follow-up of corrective actions;
- Follow-up of the Work In Progress indicator;
- Responsible for all production indicators (OEE, LMPU, NPH etc.) and all actions for continuous improvement;
- Responsible for analyzing and interpreting production information;
- Responsible for team motivation, evaluation and all actions for team development activities.
University degree (mechanical, design, industrial engineering,etc);
At least 1-3 years experience in production;
Able to lead the team in order to achieve performance objectives;
Knowledge in production and logistics flows;
Able to motivate people;
Well organized and has a sence for details in figures;
Very good English skills;
Good PC skills;
Experience in a similar leading position will be a plus.