Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. That is why we continuously focus on consistency and quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels. Autoliv is on a digitalization journey, the importance of implementing the right IT Security controls has the attention all the way to the board level.
As a Global IT Compliance & Risk Analyst you will join our global IT Security, Risk & Compliance team and you will have the opportunity to work in a truly global environment, helping to continuously reduce risk by driving awareness and adherence to compliance requirements with key stakeholders in the organization.
Do you want to join our team in this journey?
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Ensure compliance to Autoliv Compliance Framework - IT (ACF) throughout the Company
- Ensure improvements to ACF are performed and implemented in a timely manner
- Identify and support implementation of controls based on the Autoliv Control Framework (ACF) that enhance the security of Autoliv’s IT systems
- Regularly assess the efficiency of ACF controls and implement effective improvements
- Integrate new requirements to ACF (e.g., ISO 21434 & TISAX)
- Develop and hold trainings on IT Compliance & Risk related topics
- Support the definition and tracking of KPIs to measure effectiveness of security controls
- Maintain deep understanding of Compliance related regulations and customer requirement
IT Risk Management:
- Work closely with ALV IT Service Owners
- Develop and conduct Risk Assessment workshops for Autoliv IT systems, physical sites and regions
- Support IT System Owners in defining and implementing mitigation activities
- Transfer risks to GRC, handling risks and mitigation measures in GRC
- Ensure improvements to the Risk Management methodology and tool are performed, published and distributed in a timely manner.
and if you have/are:
- Master or bachelor’s degree in IT/Security/Cyber-Security preferred
- > 6 years Information Systems experience with minimum 3-4 years focused on Information Security
- Knowledge of one or more of the following frameworks: COBIT, ISO 2700x, COSO, NIST, ITIL
- Security related certifications preferred: CRISC, CISM, CSX or similar
- Solid knowledge & implementation experience of GRC tools (ServiceNow IRM/GRC preferred)
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to take initiative, be pro-active and efficient, be solution-oriented
- Ability to think logically and analyze complex problems
- Team player with global thinking and acting – with great understanding of IT operational procedures.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill.
More lives saved – more life lived!