Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as Reliability Engineer.
In this role you will have the chance to develop and report product and process robustness and reliability in all pre-development phases including quality planning
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Ensure Quality strategy and tools are used for all pre-development projects (e.g., FMEA, Six Sigma / GD&T)
- Identification/ Definition/ Verification of key/ main characteristics of the product, process and components (controlled e.g., SC/CC and uncontrolled e.g., noise factors)
- Keep Product Performance indicators up to date considering latest design status
- Provide Robustness and Reliability dashboard for Global Design Authority and Global Design Projects
- Drive Compliance to Product Builder and prepare reports for inconsistency
- Evaluate GAP reports and ensure appropriate actions are taken.
- Application of quality strategy and tools for development process.
- Prepare and moderate Design Reviews according to local Design Review Standard
- Monitor the effective application of the design related standards through the robustness & reliability dashboard
- Monitor the FMEA status by evaluation of occurrence and detection
- Responsible for limit & margin test planning and evaluation as part of CV, DV
- Take responsibility for the application of Master Documents: DR procedure, Robustness & Reliability dashboard, CPA, FMEA, SC/ CC; Controle plans, MAS
- Evaluate product strengths/weaknesses by GAP file in correlation to DGD
- Participate to CPA reviews with focus on noise factor management
- Drive Compliance to PDC and prepare reports for inconsistency.
- Responsible for Lessons Learned implementation for quality related tasks in development process.
and if you have/are:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- English minimum C1, better C2
- high willingness to learn
- high ability to reason/argue
- very good moderation skills, especially de-escalating
- respectful intercourse at all times
- high ability to work in an intercultural interdisciplinary team
- very good communication skills on all levels of hierarchy
- Technical methodology
- Previous automotive experience
- Preferably Six Sigma green belt or higher
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Problem Solving Gold/ Platinum Level
Then we will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
Please note that we need your CV updated in english language to continue with the selection process.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill.
More lives saved – more life lived!