Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as a VEVA Logistic/ Packaging Specialist.
In this role, you should organize cross functional teams to identify, evaluate and realize cost optimization ideas in logistics and packaging with all transportations of our products in all product lines according Autoliv standards.
The key for Success in the role is a culture of open communication. Stakeholders of the role are Production Plants, indirect purchasing, Business Units, and different VEVA project teams. So you will interact with operations, logistics, purchase, engineering, quality, business unit and suppliers as well. Environmental impact optimization is another key trend to consider during decision process.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Follow up Value Engineering, Value Analysis (VEVA) for Logistic and Packaging is a systematic method to improve the "value" of transportation;
- Communication with suppliers and Direct Purchase to align suppliers’ proposals with requirements according with ALV Standards with targeting VEVA cost down and service up;
Evaluate and approve supplier & customer packaging proposals in Packaging Approval Platform prior to new sourcing or/and when any change appear in packaging or part in VEVA projects;
- Support the VEVA Team in execution new launches with packaging know how;
Participate at RFQ customer process for the new projects with BU and AEU Logistic Team, provide needed packaging related input, evaluate and business case for returnable / expendable packaging decision;
- Identify and drive improvements in packaging internally within ALV plants and externally with suppliers and customers;
- Coordinate changing of packaging suppliers;
- Packaging development support for the plants;
- Collaborate with stakeholders within AEU SCM and at country and plant level to optimize process performance and costs;
- Performing task and responsibilities, assigned by Director VEVA Europe;
- Be part of VEVA Team and support monthly reporting in Cost saving via ECR/ECAN cost reporting;
- Prepare and lead Logistic CCB’s in all product lines;
and if you have/are:
- Logistics, purchase, operations or/and economics bachelor or master’s degree or other comparable educations.
- Experience in Purchasing, Logistics, Operational or Project Management - min. 3 years;
- Experience in working with cross functional teams;
- Value Stream Mapping experiences;
- Fluent in written and spoken English language;
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (including Excel functions) and Power BI;
- Very good and clear communication inside & outside the company;
- Self-driven and able to work on their own;
- Analytical and detail oriented;
- Innovative and "make it easy" person;
Then we will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
Please note that we need your CV updated in english language to continue with the selection process.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill. More lives saved – more life lived!