Do you enjoy working in an innovative environment, taking on the technical management of employees and responsibility for projects? If you also have an eye for cost reduction potentials and are a communication talent, then we would like to get to know you!
Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as VEVA Project Leader.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Project management of cost reduction projects (VEVA projects);
- Control of multifunctional project teams and delegation of development tasks to the departments;
- Preparation and evaluation of cost calculations and performance of value analyses;
- Preparation and Execution of VEVA workshops with participation of interdisciplinary teams from different departments;
- Handling of VEVA projects in accordance with Autoliv standards (AS7) and in compliance with the relevant customer specifications
and if you have/are:
- Completed studies in (industrial) engineering or comparable degree
- At least 3 years of professional experience, preferably in the automotive or automotive supplier industry
- Good knowledge and experience in product development processes and optimization procedures
- Excellent English skills, both written & spoken
- Professional appearance, flexibility and a high degree of independence
- Customer orientation and very good communication skills
Then we will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
Please note that we need your CV updated in english language to continue with the selection process.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill. More lives saved – more life lived!