Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, steering wheels and airbags.
Now in our team of Steering Wheels, from Sfantu Gheorghe, we are looking for a Project Manager and you can be part of it.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Responsible for project costs, timing, quality and product performance.
- Responsible for direct communication and interaction with our customer for project related matters.
- Responsible for providing the voice of Autoliv Europe division into global project teams to ensure productive global teamwork;
- Create and manage project budget;
- Organize CFT, develop plans / timing and detailed task list to support project implementation;
- Ensure that Autoliv products meet all automaker specifications and governmental safety standards;
- Inform the management on project status and risks;
- Develop customer presentations and communicate with the customer to support the program;
- Ensure successful / timely launches at customer and Autoliv assembly facilities by coordinating resources;
- Ensure the tollgate deliverables.
and if you have/are:
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill. More lives saved – more life lived!