Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our journey.
During this internship program, you will discover how safety systems come to life and learn all about the real-life engineering processes behind them.
SAFE Internship Program is suitable as well with your University compulsory practice period and it's dedicated to any student from bellow faculties:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Technological Engineering and Industrial Management
- Product Design and Environment
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Applying period for this program: November & December 2023
- Selection period (interviews & tests): January & February 2024
P.S.: Only students enrolled in above mentioned faculties are eligible for this program.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill. More lives saved – more life lived!