Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as Account Associate.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Verification and confirmation of customer prices based on orders
- Support in the administration of customer master data
- Billing and documentation of customer-owned tools and development costs according to agreed payment plan
- Reconciliation and coordination of sample deliveries between OEM and Autoliv departments
- Assisting with the tracking of open items and customer cash flows
- Support in checking and processing the CDN database
- Close interface with BU Account Manager
- Special tasks and small projects to a limited extent
- Reporting to the Business Unit Director
and if you have/are:
- University Degree, business or technical field preferred
- Successfully completed commercial education
- At least one year of professional experience
- Preferably experience within an (automotive) sales organization
- Very good PC software knowledge / MS Office
- Experience with SD applications in SAP desirable
- Experience with PLATO/ AMIS and PLM/DVM desirable
- Good communication skills, team orientation, high efficiency and reliability
- Very good written and spoken English skills
Then we will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
Working at Autoliv as an Account Associate offers you an opportunity to make a difference in a company whose products are critical to saving lives on the road. If you are ready to take on this rewarding challenge, we are eager to hear from you! Embark on a fulfilling career journey with Autoliv where your work genuinely contributes to Saving More Lives.
More lives saved – more life lived!