Project SQ is responsible to manage SQP/PPAP on-time for all projects assigned to. Engaged in escalation of SQP delays / deviations according to AS 404, AS51 rating for SQP performance. Responsible for NCMs for the first 90 days after Autoliv SOP.
Project SQ is actively engaged in new component sourcing and development process (TFCs and CTS) with Purchasing, Engineering and Suppliers. Supports contract review process and Run at Rate per CLD, with Project Purchasing. Is engaged in supplier production trial runs, audits requested by project and PFMEA GSF. Creates DAR content and manage the IIP (AS412) at the supplier as applicable.
- Responsible to manage SQP/PPAP on-time
- Owner of the PPAP approval. (Ref. AS007, AS404 and AS100)
- Escalate SQP delays / deviations according to AS 404
- Involved in new component sourcing and development process
- Owner of SQP / PPAP for serial changes and replacement tools ensuring one PPAP is valid for all Autoliv plants.
- Involved in the TFC and CTS process with Purchasing, Engineering and Suppliers.
- Involved in CLD definition together with Project Buyer and Engineering.
- Involved in contract review process with Project Purchasing assuring
- Owner of SQP (APQP)
- Define the SQP tasks with the suppliers.
- Follow up completion of SQP tasks in terms of timing and quality for defined deliverables.
- Participate in supplier production trial runs and Run @ Rate per CLD.
- Perform audits & PFMEA GSF as applicable, when requested by project team.
- Define DAR template and manage the IIP (AS412) at the supplier as applicable.
- Actively connected with APDS project teams with Project Purchasing and AS007 project teams with Serial Purchasing.
- Involved in Pre-APDS projects through Purchasing.
- Support other divisions in terms of supplier onsite project activities when requested.
- Support requests for onsite supplier activities from CSQs
- AS51 rating for SQP and RESP performance.
- Responsible for NCMs for the first 90 days after Autoliv SOP.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and quality systems knowledge
- Requires knowledge of TS / IATF 16949, Autoliv, and Customer standards and requirements
- Must have the ability to effectively interact with managers, directors, plant managers, Supplier’s CEO’s, MD’s and other team members
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of and the application of advanced Quality tools such as Failure Modes Effect Analysis (FMEA), GD&T, SPC, Root Cause Analysis, PPAP, and Measurement System Analysis.
- Knowledge and understanding of Lean Manufacturing.
- Understanding of Autoliv Global standards and collaboration procedures
- 3-5 years previous experience in supply chain, quality and/or manufacturing of stated commodity / Product Line
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer, IATF/TS 16949, SPC or APS certification is a plus
- Effective reading and writing English skills and interpersonal skills.
- Second Language (German, French, Spanish) reading and writing is a plus.