Our Electronics Tech Center in Brasov focuses on the innovation, development and testing of electronic applications in the Passive Safety area (Seatbelts & Steering Wheels), coordinating end-to-end projects for major OEMs. We are now looking for an Electronics System Engineer in the Global Product Management area to join our growing team.
Our new colleagues will be part of an international Global Cross Functional Team who work in collaboration with internal and customers and with suppliers.
What will you do?
- Deploy our company 1P1P (1 Product - 1 Process) strategy for ECUs developed by Autoliv suppliers
- Develop and define standard GPM product design tool box according to internal standards (Product Builder, Master Drawing, ...)
- Establish and drive metrics for global re-use of roadmap compliant components, design elements, and manufacturing practices
- Develop Design Review Checklists and support projects in applying them
- Ensure Yokoten of global lessons learned to application teams.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics or similar
- Relevant experience in electronics systems engineering or as a feature/function owner in the electronics industry - automotive focus preferred
- Good understanding of system elements on vehicle/ECU level for features (Electrical, Software, HW).
- Good knowledge about automotive standards, OEM general requirements
- Experience with managing external ECU suppliers