Our Electronics Tech Center in Brasov focuses on the innovation, development and testing of electronic applications in the Passive Safety area (ActiveSeatbelts & Steering Wheels), coordinating end-to-end projects for European OEMs.
We are now looking for a Project Manager - Electronics to join our growing team. Our new colleague will act as the Project Team Lead from Project Kickoff through Launch (position eligible for remote work/relocation).
What will you do?
Primary customer interface for all aspects of the project development:
o Commercial: Maintain or improve profitability from sourcing
o Product Development : Following up development milestones with both internal engineering teams and with supplier
o Timing: Lead Cross Functional Team in support of project milestones (Internal & Customer)
o Industrialization: Ensure manufacturing site is tooled to make new product according to project schedule
o Risk Mitigation & Issues Management
o Monitor risks and issues (Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, Financial) on assigned project
o Mitigate risks, resolve issues with support from the Cross Functional Team
o Escalate and focus management attention as needed
• Own & update list of open points for supplier, internal and customer meetings & facilitate completion of tasks
• Facilitate with Manufacturing plant Quality team in the creation of project APQP plan
What will you bring?
- Bachelor's Degree Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics or similar
- Experience with full coordination of a project (content, quality & budget)
- Strong understanding of product development process
- Manufacturing & quality experience in automotive industry
- Electronics experience preferred
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams
It would be an advantage if you would bring:
o Previous experience in Project launch/Industrial engineering
o Experience with managing external suppliers
Being onboard our journey of saving more lives will reward you in many ways:
An attractive salary package with additional benefits such as meal tickets, lunch subsidy, 13th salary and other bonuses throughout the year
Health & Wellness focus through a private medical cover, remote work, social events and competitions, sport activities and discounts
Professional development, including training and talent management, so that we are all growing together
Autonomous working environment, with task diversity & challenging projects, to keep things interesting