Our Electronics Tech Center in Brasov focuses on the innovation, development and testing of electronic applications in the Passive Safety area (Active Seatbelts & Steering Wheels), coordinating end-to-end projects for European OEMs.
If you are an experienced Software Quality/Automotive Quality Professional in a search of a new challenge that will take you into a daily journey of saving more lives, join us!
In this role, you will have the chance to plan, execute and monitor software quality activities on multiple projects in parallel. Your work will impact the project evolution and the quality of the final products, which will ultimately contribute to our mission of saving more lives (position eligible for remote work/relocation).
What you’ll do
- Planning, execution and monitoring of software quality assurance activities
- Performing process audits & Milestone reviews
- Supporting the development team in understanding and applying the defined process, A-SPICE, Functional Safety and Cybersecurity relevant standards or any other relevant Customer Specific Requirements
- Integrated function in the Project Development Team
- Part of the process improvement team and active participation in process improvement activities
- Monitor and report quality assurance activities and metrics regularly
What you’ll bring
- 2+ year of experience in quality assurance, preferably in software development
- A-SPICE training and/or Provisional Assessor Certification or higher is a plus
- 1st and/or 2nd party auditing experience
- Familiarity with software engineering and process maturity models, preferably Automotive SPICE
- Knowledge of the V-model software development process
- Exposure to basic software/hardware product development, practical experience in software development is a plus
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing products portfolios, customers and processes.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. English is a must.
- Proven planning and organizational skills, with attention to detail and the capacity to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think ‘out of the box’ for process improvements.
- Social, intercultural skills and respect for standards
Being onboard our journey of saving more lives will reward you in many ways:
An attractive salary package with additional benefits such as meal tickets, lunch subsidy, 13th salary and other bonuses throughout the year
Health & Wellness focus through a private medical cover, remote work, social events and competitions, sport activities and discounts
Professional development, including training and talent management, so that we are all growing together
Autonomous working environment, with task diversity & challenging projects, to keep things interesting
…and other perks that remain to be discovered on the way!