Our Electronics Tech Center in Brasov focuses on the innovation, development and testing of electronic applications in the Passive Safety area (Seatbelts & Steering Wheels), coordinating end-to-end projects for European OEMs.
We are looking for a System Engineer to join our growing team. Our new colleague will define the system and product according with development methods and safety standards (remote work/relocation).
What will you do?
• Identify, develop, and review technical system, hardware and software requirements
• Communication, organization, planning and interacting with internal work teams and project stakeholders (internal and external).
• Breakdown and refine the needed requirements of the product, by supporting the definition of specific requirements and architectures together with Development & Engineering groups.
• Management of requirements in respective tools (DOORS).
• Implement and maintain the traceability of the internal requirements with the customer’s requirements.
What will you bring?
• Bachelor's Degree Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics or similar
• Relevant experience in systems engineering or as a feature/function owner in the electronics industry, automotive focus preferred
• Good understanding of system elements on vehicle level for features (Electrical, Software, Mechanical engineering).
• Expertise in requirements management tools (DOORS), requirements analysis and writing proficiency
Being onboard our journey of saving more lives will reward you in many ways:
- An attractive salary package with additional benefits such as meal tickets, lunch subsidy, 13th salary and other bonuses throughout the year
- Health & Wellness focus through a private medical cover, remote work, social events and competitions, sport activities and discounts
- Professional development, including training and talent management, so that we are all growing together
- Autonomous working environment, with task diversity & challenging projects, to keep things interesting