Our Electronics Tech Center in Brasov focuses on the innovation, development and testing of electronic applications in the Passive Safety area (Seatbelts & Steering Wheels), coordinating end-to-end projects for European OEMs.
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer – Embedded C to join our team on a challenging journey as we move towards the future of the automotive industry (eligible for remote work/relocation).
What will you do?
• Involved in the V-model lifecycle of software development:
o Specifications: analysis and creation of requirements in line with customer and internal specifications and constraints.
o Design and implementation of software components according to defined requirements and coding rules.
o Module and integration testing: creation of the test specifications, test execution and report generation.
• Work with specific software development tools: specifications (DOORS), debugging (WinIDEA, IC5000), versioning and integrity control (PTC).
• Take an active part in defining and planning the activities, while collaborating with the team to develop and implement innovative and Best-in-Class products.
What will you bring?
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electronics, Computer Science or similar field
• Strong Embedded C programming skills, good coding practices and thorough understanding of embedded software design principles and Real-Time Operating Systems
• Fundamental knowledge in Electronics and Microcontrollers
• Automotive communication protocols (CAN, LIN) and safety standards (ISO26262) knowledge
• Experience with AUTOSAR is a plus
• Analytical thinking, team collaboration, problem solving
Being onboard our journey of saving more lives will reward you in many ways:
- An attractive salary package with additional benefits such as meal tickets, lunch subsidy, 13th salary and other bonuses throughout the year
- Health & Wellness focus through a private medical cover, flexible working schedule including teleworking, sport activities and discounts
- Professional development, including training and talent management, so that we are all growing together
- Autonomous working environment, with task diversity & challenging projects, to keep things interesting