Our Electronics Tech Center in Brasov focuses on the innovation, development and testing of electronic applications in the Passive Safety area (Seatbelts & Steering Wheels), coordinating end-to-end projects for European OEMs.
We are now looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer – Embedded C to join our team on a challenging journey as we move towards the future of the automotive industry.
What will you do?
• Involved in the V-model lifecycle of software development:
o Specifications: analysis and creation of requirements in line with customer and internal specifications and constraints.
o Design and implementation of software components according to defined requirements and coding rules.
o Module and integration testing: creation of the test specifications, test execution and report generation.
• Work with specific software development tools: specifications (DOORS), debugging (WinIDEA, IC5000), versioning and integrity control (PTC).
• Take an active part in defining and planning the activities, while collaborating with the team to develop and implement innovative and Best-in-Class products.
What will you bring?
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electronics, Computer Science or similar field
• Strong Embedded C programming skills, good coding practices and thorough understanding of embedded software design principles and Real-Time Operating Systems
• Fundamental knowledge in Electronics and Microcontrollers
• Automotive communication protocols (CAN, LIN) and safety standards (ISO26262) knowledge
• Experience with AUTOSAR is a plus
• Analytical thinking, team collaboration, problem solving
Being onboard our journey of saving more lives will reward you in many ways:
An attractive salary package with additional benefits such as meal tickets, lunch subsidy, 13th salary and other bonuses throughout the year
Health & Wellness focus through a private medical cover, flexible working schedule including teleworking, sport activities and discounts
Professional development, including training and talent management, so that we are all growing together
Autonomous working environment, with task diversity & challenging projects, to keep things interesting