Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as Process Engineer .
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
• The activities will include full level of technical knowledge.
• Machines, utilities, tractability system implementation. Machine set up & validation -responsible for continuous improvement and process training for maintenance and operators;
• Analyze and improve process capability and efficiency on machine;
• Create and maintain Process Failure Modes and Effects Analyze (PFMEA).
• Prepares and updates new/transferred/modified process documents according to the procedure (Flow chart, FMEA, SWI);
• Participates in workshops and projects specific to his field of activity;
• Provides support in case of transfer of lines
and if you have/are:
• Technical University degree;
• At least two years experience on a similar job;
• MS Office knowledge;
• Team work orientated attitude and self-responsible;
• Capacity of listening and good communication skills;
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill. More lives saved – more life lived!