Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as Automation Engineer (PLC) .
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Coordinates the activity of Machine build PLC and Electric
- Responsible for developing programs for new production equipment
- Supporting all predictive and corrective maintenance activities in the production area;
- PLC & Trace installations & troubleshooting/solving problems related to soft/ PLC line/ equipment program
- Participates in the launch/approval of new equipment (programming and diagnosis)
- Implementation of Autoliv standards
and if you have/are:
- Bachelor degree - technical profile
- At least 2 years of experience to a similar job (Automation Engineer/ PLC Engineer)
Excellent computer skills – particularly in programming and software development.
Equipment troubleshooting skills – as you will often need to debug or troubleshoot an existing system
Communication skills – will need to be able to explain novel and complex ideas to stakeholders of all levels and within multidisciplinary teams.
Problem-solving and creative thinking – will be required to troubleshoot problems as they arise and find effective solutions
Planning skills – to map out projects, prioritize workload and keep accurate documentation
Flexibility & Adaptability – has to be able to keep up with latest techniques and technologies as they develop
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill. More lives saved – more life lived!