Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as Operational Buyer.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Supporting commodity strategies in local organizations. (e.g., suppliers phase out)
- Responsibilities for local suppliers;
- Crisis management with potential impact on component deliveries
- Global Component allocation management between several plants, according to “Part Number Allocation Process”
- Service Parts Purchasing Management
- Tracking suppliers with financial problems and who may cancel deliveries;
- Tracking bankrupt suppliers;
- Creation of safety stocks;
- Error management in PLATO, before fixing the quarterly Forecast (EQ3, EQ6, FC, EQ12)
- Follow specific indicators;
and if you have/are:
- Technical University Degree and experience
- Purchasing experience in Automotive industry (preferable);
- Advanced communication skills in English;
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Team work oriented & Embraces cultural diversity;
- Organized, agile, committed & motivated person;
- Able to handle pressure and meet critical deadlines.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill.
More lives saved – more life lived!