Autoliv is at the forefront of automotive safety technology and our primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as a Financial Controller.
For more than 60 years Autoliv has focused on saving lives and is the worldwide leader in automotive safety systems. Autoliv’s products save more than 35 000 lives and prevent 10 times as many injuries each year.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Be responsible for the preparation of financial statements and reports, budgets and forecasts together with other departments involved;
- Coordinates and provides input for the preparation of short term operating budgets;
- Compiles specific related reports as required by the local and corporate management;
- Involved in transfer price creation and collaboration with other divisions from other countries;
- Works together with other departments to achieve financial results of the Division;
- Directly involved and creates Financial Monthly Closure and follow-up with Management Team of the Division;
and if you have/are:
- University degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Experienced in US GAAP reporting would be mostly valued;
- Experience in ERP system, SAP would be considered as a plus;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of international accounting standards;
- Very good MS Office knowledge;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill. More lives saved – more life lived!