Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as Cyber Security Validation Analyst.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- · The Cyber Security Validation Analyst is responsible for testing and validating the security implementations inside Autoliv.
- Introducing processes and procedures for securing externally exposed services and keep them maintained.
- Focusing and coordinating on end-to-end security configurations.
- Take care of security demands for externally exposed services.
- Ensure continuous security by testing and validating externally exposed deployments.
- Execute Vulnerability Management and coordinate the outcome together with the business
- Ensure internal developed applications are secure by integrating to the DevSecOps process.
- Monitor vulnerabilities and newly discovered threats impacting Autoliv. · Following-up with other IT Teams or Service Owners (Coordinating Remediation activities).
and if you have/are:
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill. More lives saved – more life lived!