Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as Indirect Purchasing Operational Buyer.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Indirect spend on local level.
- Providing sourcing activities of goods and services in best price, quality, and time, to maximize the added value for Autoliv Organization in line with Policy Deployment
- Competitive sourcing on local level - multiple source involvement
- Supporting implementation of AEU categories strategy on local level
- Care of quality while performing one's tasks
- Delivering the savings/cost avoidance locally and support regional categories saving targets
- Performing sourcing activities in accordance with IATF requirements (Suppliers selection, suppliers' evaluation etc..) and represent IPU process in all Audits locally with support of Category Managers, Strategic Buyers
- Select and verify suppliers respecting all Compliance requirements.
and if you have/are:
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill. More lives saved – more life lived!