Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as Operation Buyer for Airbag Europe.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Leader of crisis Supplier Management with potential impact on component deliveries
- Global Component allocation management between several plants, according to “Part Number Allocation Process”
- Negotiation with suppliers in case of logistic troubles
- Needs vs capacity follow-up for key components
- Supplier Coordinator securing Autoliv plants
- Follow-up of suppliers in insolvency or in bankruptcy
- Service Parts Purchasing Management
- Applying purchase strategy in contact with purchase commodity team
and if you have/are:
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill. More lives saved – more life lived!
***Please apply with a CV in English. Your application will be reviewed by a European Team.