Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as a Test Engineer.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Ensuring the availability of the equipment and devices required to perform tests/sample constructions in his area of responsibility;
- Adhering to Autoliv ATS/MPS/TES standards based on the assigned area of responsibility;
- Ensuring the correct use of equipment by creating work instructions and maintenance plans;
- Participating in MSA studies within the designated area of responsibility;
- Providing support to the logistics department in clarifying test/assembly orders;
- Adopting a systematic approach in Problem Solving, using quality techniques (5why, 8D, etc);
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge regarding testing methods, customer requirements, and legal requirements within the assigned area of responsibility;
- Taking a proactive approach to daily activities, including obtaining necessary information from project teams to meet Autoliv and customer requirements.
and if you have/are:
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill. More lives saved – more life lived!