Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as ROLE .
The Global Manager for Product Functional Safety and Cybersecurity will be responsible for enabling, moderating, and supervising the execution of activities necessary to achieve compliance with product-related Functional Safety and Cybersecurity Goals. This role will oversee and directly supervise cross-regional Functional Safety and Cybersecurity Engineers, and this manager will also work with cross-functional teams to ensure that all required standards (ASPICE, ISO 26262, ISO 21434, etc.) are met for Embedded Autoliv’s system (composed of electronics internally-developed as well as third-party electronics that are incorporated into Autoliv’s systems). This position will be a key member of Autoliv’s Road Vehicle Cyber Security (RVCS) initiative, actively supporting the definition and implementation of a management system to support Road Vehicle Cybersecurity and Functional Safety and leading Process Improvement Activities for those two areas
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Review Development Interface Agreement with stakeholders
- Project Functional Safety
- Safety Plan
- Approve Safety Plan
- Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Approve HARA
- Safety Analysis
- Approve Safety Analysis Report
- Functional Safety Concept
- Approve Functional Safety ConceptTechnical Safety Concept
- Approve Technical Safety Concept
- Safety Validation
- Confidence in Software Tool Usage
- Analyze & Evaluate Software Tool Usage
- Qualify Software Tool
- Review Software Tool Qualification Report
- Perform Functional Safety Assessment
Approve D-FMEA, D-FMEDA, FMEA-MSR, FTA, reliability prediction and any other WP supporting Functional Safety activities.
and if you have/are:
Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to establish close interaction and collaboration with regional.
- Engineering Leadership and Tech Centers
- Ability to work with cross-functional, cross-regional teams.
- Ability to operate in a large, matrixed global organization, adept at balancing global and local priorities.
- Ability to drive customer relationships.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill. More lives saved – more life lived!