Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance.
If you want to be part of our team in Autoliv Rovinari, as Automation Engineer, you have to know that the responsabilities of this job are:
- Design and develop automated systems and processes, including selecting the appropriate hardware and software components;
- Excellent computer skills – particularly in programming and software development PLC/HMI Programming;
- Integrate various hardware components, sensors into the automation system to ensure they work together efficiently.
- Testing and Validation - Conduct comprehensive testing and validation to ensure that the automated systems meet performance and reliability requirements;
- Diagnose and solve issues with automated systems, minimizing downtime and disruptions;
- Continuously improve and optimize automated systems for increased efficiency, productivity, and cost-effectiveness;
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of system designs, software code, and operational procedures;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including other engineers, production, and maintenance personnel, to understand their needs and provide automation solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, typically in fields like electrical, mechanical, or automation engineering;
- Proficiency in PLC programming, HMI development, and knowledge of automation software and hardware;
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex automation issues.
- To know English Language and have communication and teamwork skills;
- Adaptability and willingness to learn about new automation technologies and best practices.
Ee will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
More lives saved – more life lived!