Are you a skilled financial professional looking for a challenging opportunity? Autoliv is seeking a Financial Controller to join our team and take charge of our financial management. If you're ready to play a key role in our financial success, we want to hear from you.
As a Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of financial statements and reports, working closely with other departments.
- Coordinating and providing input for short-term operating budgets.
- Compiling essential reports as required by local and corporate management.
- Active involvement in creating transfer pricing strategies and collaborating with international divisions.
- Working in tandem with other departments to achieve the Division's financial objectives.
- Directly overseeing and leading the Financial Monthly Closure and following up with the Management Team of the Division.
To excel in this role, you should have:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Finance/Controlling area.
- A university degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Valuable experience in US GAAP reporting.
- Proficiency in ERP systems, with SAP experience considered a strong asset.
- A solid understanding of international accounting standards.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Availability to come in the office 2-3 days/week (Brasov)
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill.
Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels.
If you want to be a part of the team we will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
More lives saved – more life lived!