Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as GPM Buyer.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Ensures production capacity at our suppliers for all parts under responsibility ordering in a timely manner necessary equipment (both capacity and replacement):
- Analyzing at least once per quarter the global data and take the proper decision for equipment acquisition.
- Use historical data and multiple sources of information in order to improve or extend the forecast visibility.
- Align with global strategies of Product Area teams before launch.
- Negotiate equipment cost contributing to limitation of investments and aligning to the budget.
- Drive/order changes at suppliers requested by internal or external customers as resulted out of studies meant to improve robustness or reduce costs.
- Ensures that implementation of additional capacity is done before risk identified through forecast analysis and escalate properly when additional bottlenecks are identified.
- Strong connection with suppliers for good planning and coordination
- Responsible for Autoliv Sourcing and Purchasing Process (ASPP)
- Responsible for Purchasing deliverables in AS7 projects, e.g:
- Feasibility discussions
- Sourcing (supplier nomination) process
- Issue Purchase Orders
- PPAP submission
- Performs Sourcing Process (AS57) within project targets (Quality, Cost, Time) and Commodity strategy.
- Ensures PPAP package delivery in time.
- Strives to Purchasing KPIs fulfillment.
- Seeks VEVA opportunities/cost improvement within projects or current production
- Promotes and search for standardization, process improvements and innovation
- Represents business interests of both ALV and suppliers
- Builds partnership and maintains collaborative relationship within organization and with suppliers
- Active member in project cross functional teams
and if you have/are:
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill.
More lives saved – more life lived!