Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our EMEA VAT Team.
The role focuses on VAT projects and related tax compliance obligations of Autoliv’s entities in the EMEA region.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly VAT declarations for Autoliv’s EU entities processed in the Finance Shared Service Center (“SSC”);
- Perform reconciliation of VAT GLs accounts for the VAT declarations processed in SSC;
- Support during VAT audits of the records processed in SSC;
- Track and communicate internally VAT developments and regulations relevant to Autoliv’s business;
- Assist with the preparation of VAT materials on legislative developments in EU for the VAT Team;
- Support the VAT Team on projects regarding future reporting requirements: SAF-T, real time reporting, e-invoicing, etc.;
- Participate in EMEA business projects that impact the VAT Team (standardization projects, deployment of tax technology solutions, etc.).
and if you have/are:
- Degree in business/economics, finance, accounting, tax or any other related field;
- 1-2 years VAT experience inhouse or in advisory company;
- Basic knowledge of local/ EU VAT legislation;
- High level understanding of accounting rules;
- Fluency in English, spoken and written;
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Good organizational skills, initiative and engagement;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team;
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill.
More lives saved – more life lived!