Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as an Accountant.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Follow-up, verification and registration of supplier invoices in compliance with the legislation in force and the rules of the group
- Following the fulfillment of the correlation between reception (approval), invoice and payment
- The monthly reconciliation of invoices between the companies within the Autoliv group
- Verification and tracking of overdue invoices and making confirmations with suppliers
- Correct and timely preparation of various situations and reports required by the financial and controlling department
- Verification and tracking of open receipts and requesting invoices from suppliers
- Participating in the monthly and annual closing activities in compliance with the agreed deadlines
and if you have/are:
- Economic University Studies
- English - advanced level
- Microsoft Office - advanced level
- Knowledge of the legislation in the financial and accounting field
- Experience in the field in a similar position is an advantage
- Energetic, sociable, determined person
- Well - organized
Then we will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill. More lives saved – more life lived!